Solar Systems USA Free Solar Kit Proposal

Thursday, May 30, 2013



Tomorrow is it! Although the weather gurus’ have their opinion as to what the weather will be where I am, I’ll trust that my strong faith in God will deliver me nothing but good weather.

I’m not sure if I have mentioned it lately, but I do not like writing these blog thingys!

We will keep loading and loading until we leave. Kevin is coming by this evening to load my last few batteries on board. On a solar boat you can never have enough batteries. I will also try to remember to fill up the water tank. I do not doubt we will forget something, but that is only because every boating blog I have read has a comment about forgetting something. So, to sheeple along I must at least follow suit.

Our expectations are to run down to Jewfish key tomorrow afternoon, and anchor until June 5th when Dwight comes down to join me. We are going to have Sara and the girls, Stephenie and little Mic, and possibly April and Dave.

I am going to hook up a rope swing to the crane, so the kids can swing off of it into the water. The water is clear and the sand white. We will have a good time with all!

No comments:

Post a Comment