Solar Systems USA Free Solar Kit Proposal

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Body!




Well, a body has been found, and removed!! Lynda and I are so happy to be rid of that little pirate mouse who had the audacity to die in a secluded place. I taped a movie camera on the end of a yard stick to peer into the reaches of our bilge and other a sundry places that a mouse with battle wounds could go; to no avail. So, I did the thing I should have done in the first place. I sat down, and waited for the Lord to show me where the body was. In just a few minutes I saw him lying near the bow of the boat with his head pointed toward the back of the boat, and his tail straight out. At first I thought I must have got that from one of the movies, but after reviewing the movies, I realized that God had been the author of my mouse citing.

So, Lynda and I went down to the boat this morning with a positive inclination to apprehend the stinking pirate. After preparing for the ordeal with charcoal mask, old clothes, and rubber gloves, Lynda crawled into the bow area through the vanity door. In less than a New York minute she discovered the body exactly where I saw it, well where the Lord showed me he was. So, thank you Jesus from both of us!!

A dead mouse, rat, or any animal can be quite stinky when decomposing! I doubt if anyone with any sense is reading this particular blog post. It gags me to write about it!

At least we can now get the boat aired out, and continue on the “list” projects. Sorry to post such a nasty note, but it has to be better than going through it like we had to. Better stories to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment